Social Media Manager Intern
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for managing all of the social media channels including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Linkedin, and others. Your goal is to drive followers and fans to our social media outlets, which in turn will drive more mobile app downloads. You will be responsible for creating content and executing content. You will be engaging with various influencers throughout all of the social media channels as well as driving engagement with college students. The social media will be focused around three categories: College Students, Companies, and the boj app.
This is an opportunity to be part of a cutting-edge technology start-up company and gain valuable experience that will enhance your future career.
Boj is a mobile app that connects college students with internships and jobs with companies who are hiring through our matching algorithms. Forget having to spend countless hours applying to jobs. Our app is like Tinder meets Snapchat meets Job Board. Very simple and easy to use. Download and complete your profile and let opportunities with great companies start coming in.
We have so many exciting things on the horizon. BOJ is on track to grow 500% in the next 6 months to a year!
We would love to have you part of our team.
- Tweeting 10 times daily – creating and writing original content as well as retweeting, promoting others and tweeting from other pages.
- Conducting Facebook Live Videos OR pushing Facebook Live Videos out.
- Set up Twitter Chats – 2 times a week.
- Push videos to Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, etc..
- Post on Instragram once a day.
- Post on Facebook once a day.
- Conduct webinars for college students… can feature college students.
- Create Topic Series.
Qualifications and Skills
- Looking for student who is very involved on campus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Needs to be proactive.
- Needs to think outside of the box.
- Needs to be able to work virtual.
- This individual needs to be collaborative.
- A love for brainstorming.
- Thought provoking.
- Needs to be creative and be able to generate ideas.
- Needs to be able to think outside of the box.
- The Social Media Manager intern should have a passion for social media.
- The individual should personally be active on various social media outlets.
- We are looking for someone who has a thirst to learn and has a natural curiosity.
- Needs to be able to adapt to a changing environment and willingness to be part of a start-up.
- Extensive Social media experience.
- Excellent for resume.
- Resume writing assistance.
- Your own personal website.
- Recruiting Assistance with getting internships and/or a job.
- Career guidance and more.
- Flexible Hours.
- This is a paid internship.
- Pay will be based on productivity.
- Bonus – based on achievements and results.