Location: Michigan (Remote Position- with a few in-person meetings)
BOJ is seeking a motivated, energetic and highly organized individual to be a Recruiting Intern. Excellent communication, a natural curiosity, keen interest in others, self-starter, and being outgoing are components that are needed for this role.
We are looking for a Recruiter Intern to assist with hiring Campus Brand Ambassadors and Interns at campuses across the nation. We need a strong team player to help with our growth and hiring strategy.
This is an opportunity to be part of a cutting-edge technology start-up company and gain valuable experience that will enhance your future career.
- Research, build and maintain contact lists.
- Draft, create emails and implement various forms of communication to reach students.
- Conduct phone and in-person interviews.
- Make phone calls.
- Create, coordinate and manage schedules.
- Attend campus interview days on occasion.
- Potentially attend tradeshows/conferences.
- Create, maintain and organize notes and documentation.
- Work in a fast-paced environment.
- Work on target deadlines.
- Be flexible and adapt quickly to a changing environment and demands.
- Create new ideas and ways to reach students at universities.
- Assist with managing and implementing contacts and marketing database.
- Assist with email marketing campaigns.
- Communicate about, pitch and promote boj on a daily basis.
- Create and/or follow processes and procedures.
- Collaborate and work with cross-functional teams.
- Contribute to strategic positioning and messaging documents.
- Attend virtual team meetings and calls.
- Work 10-20 hours a week.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent communication
- Social media savvy
- Extremely organized
- Professional demeanor
- Eagerness to learn
- Proficient multitasker
- Drive to succeed
- Attention to detail
- Recruiting/Hiring experience
- Hands-on resume, interviewing, and job assistance from a team of experts
- Networking guidance/advice
- Boj would be a reference
- Great experience for a resume
- Networking and Connecting
- Featured on our website and videos
- Leadership opportunities and experience
- Marketing experience
- Writing/Communication Experience
- Flexible hours/schedule
Boj is a mobile app that connects college students with internships and jobs with companies who are hiring through our matching algorithms. Forget having to spend countless hours applying to jobs. Our app is like Tinder meets Snapchat meets Job Board. Very simple and easy to use. Download and complete your profile and let opportunities with great companies start coming in.
We have so many exciting things on the horizon. BOJ is on track to grow 500% in the next 6 months to a year!
We would love to have you part of our team!