Location: Michigan (Remote position)
BOJ is seeking a motivated, energetic and highly organized individual to be a PR Campus Intern. Journalism/Marketing/PR/Communication majors are preferred. Excellent communication, writing skills, and a strong interest in campus events, campus/university media outlets, public relations, social media and technology are essential to succeed in this position.
This is an opportunity to be part of a cutting-edge technology start-up company and gain valuable experience that will enhance your future career.
Boj is a mobile app that connects college students with internships and jobs with companies who are hiring through our matching algorithms. Forget having to spend countless hours applying to jobs. Our app is like Tinder meets Snapchat meets Job Board. Very simple and easy to use. Download and complete your profile and let opportunities with great companies start coming in.
For companies to hire and get connected with college students for internships and jobs, boj provides a SaaS that is user-friendly, efficient, simple and effective for their hiring needs.
BOJ is headquartered in Michigan. We have fun and offer a dynamic opportunity.
We have so many exciting initiatives and career growth opportunities. BOJ is on track to grow 500%+ in this year!
We would love to have you part of our team.
- Research and stay up to date on campus events
- Promote boj within media outlets at the campus events
- Write website articles, newspaper articles, and blog posts
- Create boj marketing materials for the university events, presentations, promotions, fundraisers and happenings that occur on campus
- Collaborate with Campus Ambassador to promote boj at the university
- Contribute to strategic positioning and messaging documents
- Building and maintaining media lists
- Draft and edit copy for press releases, newsletters and media materials
- Track press and media coverage
- Attend virtual team meetings and conference calls
- Work between 5-15 hours a week (varies due to university activity and events)
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent writer
- Social media savvy
- Extremely organized
- Professional demeanor
- Eagerness to learn
- Proficient multitasker
- Drive to succeed
- Attention to detail
- PR/Writing/Networking experience
- Hands-on resume, interviewing, and job assistance from a team of experts
- Networking guidance/advice
- Boj would be a reference
- Great experience for a resume
- Networking and Connecting
- Featured on our website and videos
- Leadership opportunities and experience
- Social media/Marketing experience
- Flexible hours/schedule