Instructional Design Internship
Location: Michigan (with occasional in-person meetings): This internship is working remotely with the possibility of face to face meetings as needed. We will also meet by teleconference and will be accessible at all times as well.
We are currently seeking a college student who is looking to gain significant hands-on experience working across multiple
projects and utilizing diverse skill sets. This is an opportunity to be part of a cutting-edge technology start-up company and
gain valuable experience that will enhance your future career. We have lots to accomplish and you will have the opportunity
to do so!
About the position:
We are looking to create a curriculum for our new college student employees. Our Instructional Design Intern will create
the program using a traditional instructional design model (ADDIE):
A. Analyze the need for the training, define the audience and recognize options for delivery methods.
D. Design and document the instructional, visual and technical strategy for the content.
D. Develop training materials, assemble and test content
I. Implement training delivery
E. Evaluate the success of the training and make updates as needed
- Create engaging training content and materials
- Collaborate and communicate with business owners and subject matter experts
- Research innovative approaches to training appropriate to the target audience
- Understand business issues and develop analytical approaches to solve them
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum: Coursework in training and development or instructional design
- Knowledge of training theory
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Course work or experience with content authoring tools
- GPA of 3.2 or higher on a 4.0 scale
You will need access to the internet and a cell phone.
Boj is a mobile app that connects college students with internships and jobs with companies who are hiring through our matching algorithms. Forget having to spend countless hours applying to jobs. Our app is like Tinder meets Snapchat meets Job Board. Very simple and easy to use. Download and complete your profile and let opportunities with great companies start coming in.
We have so many exciting things on the horizon. BOJ is on track to grow 500% in the next 6 months to a year!
We would love to have you part of our team
Excellent for resume
Resume writing assistance
Recruiting Assistance with getting internships and/or a job
Career guidance and more